- Our website provides adequate information about hospital standards, Doctors and high class facilities.
- Please take time to view the facilities and successes for your specialization.
Get the Quote:
- Share your Medical history and reports
- Our team will give you the best quote and treatment of plan adviced by Doctor
- For information on Tourist Visa on Arrival please visit official visa website.(https://
- For information on Medical VISA please visit http://dev01.incredibleindia.
org/images/docs/trade-pdf/ product/medical-tourism/ Medical.pdf
- People who are coming for treatment are required to required to get themselves registered mandatorily well within the period of 14 days of arrival with the concerned FRROs/ FROs.
- Incase if you find any difficulty in filling Medical Visa our team will assist you.
Select a Date:
- Upon confirming your treatment with us, we provide you with a Appointment Letter.
- You would need to confirm us your date and time of arrival in India for advance booking of a reputed Guest House, or a Hotel.
- Our team will be helping you to fill International Insurance*.
Arrival and Standard process flow:
- Our team will arrange cab facilities to pick you from airport and drop in Hotel / Hospital.
- Please make sure these Important Documents are carried out:
- Passport Size Photo
- Old Medical Reports
- Copy of Quotation and treatment plan
- Appointment Letter
- Identity Proof (Patient and Co-Traveler)
- Registration will be done at our hospital
Consultation and Treatment:
- After Registration, An complete check up will done to review your health condition
- After several appointments and tests, the doctor will suggest you what type of surgery or treatment is appropriate for you
- To make you feel better our Nurse and supporting staff will be visiting you frequently
Discharge & Departure:
- After Surgery or Treatment, Patient will be monitored for several weeks.
- Once our Doctor gives final report about your health condition you will be discharged or asked to fly back to your country.
- Post-procedure follow-up will be done via e-mail/phone/video conferencing with our doctor.
Please visit contact us for more info.